Role: HR Resource Coordinator
Location: Dallas TX -Remote
• Maintain existing client relationships through the processing of client requests, resolving client inquiries, and making sure key client information and documentation is up to date in the system.
• Provide our clients with the highest level of response and service possible. Monitor the quality and timeliness of service delivery to clients to promote client satisfaction
• Onboard new and current client accounts, which includes the collection of required documentation and client information
• Play an integral role in all client service and apply strategic coordination to complex onboarding
• Respond in a professional, timely and empathetic manner to telephone inquiries from clients. Utilize computer applications to access account information.
• Take initiative in finding innovative solutions to resolve complex account matters and sensitive client interactions
• Orchestrate team in development, documentation and maintenance of company’s processes and procedures
• Work collaboratively with various teams within the company, to resolve and follow up on client requests and issues, as well as provide support as needed
• Participate in client meetings as an Operational expert as needed
• Work with standard company procedures to address client needs and ensure timeliness and accuracy of work.
• Performs other administrative duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4-year institution
• 4+ of experience in new hire onboarding
• Experience working on various VMS like field glass
• Strong computer skills including effective use of the internet, e-mail and knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Power Point, Excel, Word, and Outlook)
• High degree of accuracy, detail orientation and strong problem-solving skills
http://reqroute.catsone.com/careers/index.php (Click to see MOST Current Openings)
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com