Role: Work From Home Call Center
Location: NC, FL, OK, GA, TX, AZ
Duration: 11+ Months
Rate: $12/hr on w2
Hiring process: Online Assessment/Webx Interview
Onboarding process: Paperwork + BGC+ DT
Note: Virtual Work(100% Remote), Laptop Will Be Provided By Company For Work.
• Handle calls for Providers and Payers for benefit queries, open claims for updating Provider Records. In addition, also resolve inquiries from other departments/ claimants regarding the incomplete,
underpaid claims and perform activities in accordance with the status of the claim like reprocessing, appeal details etc.
Administer annual re-enrollment premium billing, cash verification, and perform other related work as required.
• Provide highest level of customer satisfaction
• Strive to understand and resolve issues/queries at the first instance
• Efficiently Process pre-defined number of claims / enrollments as assigned with highest level of accuracy as agreed upon by the client
• Supporting the team to achieve the SLA and TAT associated
• Delivering the quality metrics as defined by Customers.
• Make and Answer calls to and from customers/end users based on agreed time frames
• Transfer calls involving next level of service to the appropriate department as per the given guidelines