Role: Call Center Hiring!!!!!
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
St. Petersburg, FL
San Antonio, TX
Las Vegas, NV
Des Moines, IA
Duration: 12+ Months
Rate: $13/hr on w2
Hiring process: WebX/Phone Interview
Onboarding process: Paperwork + BGC+ DT
Note: Virtual Work(100% Remote), Laptop Will Be Provided By Company For Work.
- High speed Internet (mandatory)
- Basic computer navigation
- Open to shifts/schedules
- Work from home but come to collect equipment if need
- No time-off during trainings (first couple of months)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- PC proficiency to include Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Ability to work scheduled hours. Overtime may be required including evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- At least some Customer Service/Call Center experience
- Healthcare call center exp will be given higher preference
- CSR is Responsible for answering inbound calls for 8 hours a day
- Provide exceptional service with an emphasis on first call resolution, the call center Agent will be ready to address and answer any question regarding member’s health insurance with a high level of professionalism, accuracy and attention to detail
- CSR’s will use critical thinking and reach out to any internal team or provider in order to assist callers and address their concerns
- CSR’s will live-document all caller interactions in accordance with Quality Assurance Guidelines
- Agents will need to verify their quality scoring as calls are graded, in order to confirm agreement or dispute any scoring
- Agents will adhere to their slated schedule and will be either on a call, or readily waiting for a call in order to maintain minimum Production and Schedule Adherence standards
- Agents will be required to check two different email accounts daily, stay up to date on call handling resources, and complete mandated knowledge checks as assigned
- Agents will be required to use a laptop and monitor and navigate multiple systems while assisting members
http://reqroute.catsone.com/careers/index.php (Click to see MOST Current Openings)
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com