Role: Call Center Agent
Location: Las Vegas, NV and Concord, NC (Remote)
Duration: 9+ Months
Interview Mode: WebX/Telephonic
Rate: $14/hr on w2
This position receives and responds to inbound calls inquiries and communications from customers, marketing associates, and other customer representatives. The position also makes outbound calls as and when required
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Offers Sales and Sales Support interactions from Customers and Sales Associates (phone and email) such as general inquiries, feedback or incidents
• Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting.
• Answers basic inquiries and resolves basic problems.
• Document issues and identifies appropriate actions to resolve inquires including those related to, but not limited to, order entry, order modification, customer billing and payments, pricing, reporting, and customer facing applications.
• Actively re-directs incoming callers to self-service options
• Performs proactive outbound follow-up communications, as necessary
• Performs client site merchandising supplier support updates
• Monitors open orders to ensure accurate confirmations/Forward Warehouse open orders to insure accurate confirmations
• Handle e-mail requested interactions
• Perform catalog management maintenance for customer order guides