Customer Service Representative
Location: Las Vegas, NV or Concord, NC (Remote)
Term: Contract / Full Time
This person contributes to Cognizant Contact Center for Foodservice success by providing support to Selling Team and field partners, handling service and delivery issues. Establishing and maintaining Gold Standard business relationships and maintaining predetermined brand distribution percent for customer base is critical.
This position receives and responds to inbound calls inquiries and communications from customers, marketing associates, and other customer representatives. The position also makes outbound calls as and when required
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Offers Sales and Sales Support interactions from Customers and Sales Associates (phone and email) such as general inquiries, feedback or incidents
- Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting.
- Answers basic inquiries and resolves basic problems.
- Document issues and identifies appropriate actions to resolve inquires including those related to, but not limited to, order entry, order modification, customer billing and payments, pricing, reporting, and customer facing applications.
- Actively re-directs incoming callers to self-service options
- Performs proactive outbound follow-up communications, as necessary
- Performs client site merchandising supplier support updates
- Monitors open orders to ensure accurate confirmations/Forward Warehouse open orders to insure accurate confirmations
- Handle e-mail requested interactions
- Perform catalog management maintenance for customer order guides
Qualifications - External
REQUIRED MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma and 2 years in a Customer Service function OR an Associate’s Degree.
- Previous experience in foodservice or foodservice distribution industry is preferred.
- Call Center experience
- Basic computer proficiency and experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Excel)
ABILITIES AND SKILLS:
- Demonstrates customer service orientation
- Ability to select and apply standard policies and procedures.
- Ability to resolve routine problems and questions independently.
- Ability to pay close attention to details and use time effectively.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with good vocabulary, proper grammar, and the ability to independently compose routine written communications.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com