San Francisco, CA
• 4+ years of hands-on experience with MuleSoft CloudHub, and API Management.
• 8+ Years years of overall experience with strong Java and integration back ground.
• Hands on experience in Mule 3.x and 4.x
• Experience in handling multiple Mulesoft projects.
• Experience in understanding the requirements and translate it into tech designs
• Design and develop enterprise services using RAML in Mule, REST based APIs, SOAP Web Services and use of different mule connectors.
• Hands on experience in building Mulesoft batch jobes
• Configure APIs, proxy endpoints, API portals and API analytics based on technical specifications with MuleSoft API manager
• Mulesoft Anypoint studio extensive hands-on experience designing with Anypoint Studio and related Mule components (Mule ESB, ETLs, flows, Dataweave, Filtering, exception handling, API management)
• Deep understanding of REST, HTTP, MQ, JSON, XML and SOA
• Experience in implementing API security
• Experience in Continuous integration and Continuous deployment using Maven, Jenkins, BitBucket, GIT and Mulesoft
• Superior communications skills, comfortable with working with middle and senior management.
• Experience in AGILE based project development
• Experience in Building Munit test cases
• Expertise in message transformation, validation, routing and orchestration in MuleSoft
• Work with multiple stakeholders to define integration and API scope and specifications for a large scale transformation program by running a detailed assessment and discovery
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com