Role: Data Scientist ESG Domain
Location: Raleigh, NC
Duration: 11+ Months
Interview Mode: Telephonic/Skype-Webx
Work from Home Requirements(Till COVID):
- Mid level data scientist (quant profile) + ESG experience or knowledge of ESG domain
- Mid level data Scientist
- Data Scientist with NLP role + Fixed Income experience preferred
• A PhD, or Masters with equivalent work experience, with a solid background in machine learning, statistical analytical techniques, quantitative social science research or experimental physical science.
• Knowledge of financial modelling, factor investing, risk modelling (CFA / FRM certification is a plus)
• Advanced Knowledge of Python, Scala and Java
• 3+ years of profession experience and discipline in building Machine Learning models
• 3+ years of experience in Statistics and Data Science techniques like exploratory analysis, feature engineering and ML techniques like clustering, regressions, classifications etc.
• Experience with machine learning packages such as zipline, pyfolio, fbprophet, pysf, pyFlux, pyramid, TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras, Scikit-Learn, NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, StatsModels, Spark ML
• Experience in Machine Learning techniques like hyper parameter tuning, model validation, model serving, model monitoring, retraining etc. (Machine Learning pipeline)
• Experience with machine learning lifecycle tools (i.e. mlflow, kubeflow)
• Excellent written and spoken English, with ability to work collaboratively and communicate well within a highly skilled team, with a wide range of backgrounds and skillsets.
• Innovative mindset—thinks beyond the status quo
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com