Role: Call Center Service Desk
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Duration: 11+ Months
Interview Mode: Telephonic/Skype-Webx
Work from Home Requirements(Till COVID):
The Incident Management team is the second line of support for member issues on kp.org. Their role is to investigate reported member incidents and communicate resolutions or workarounds back to the member. An IM Analyst needs to provide quality customer Nice which not only resolves the member's issue but satisfies them.
• Triage tickets from end-to-end providing resolution for the incidents, including coordination with non-KDMSS teams to determine resolutions.
• Notify KP members of our response/resolution to incidents.
• Respond to KP members if they are unsatisfied with the initial resolution/response or if their issue is unresolved.
• Identify trends incidents to escalate to the Problem Management team.
• Adapt and assist with updating base documentation as additional information is made available to our team.
• Participate in team meetings and coordinate with other team members as need arises.
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com