Pay Rate: $15-$20 per hour on W2
Responsibilities Include but not limited to the following:
Qualifications and Required Skills and Competencies:
Current certification as a Texas Emergency Medical Technician (P, I, or B Certified).
State cert license (not only National Cert Card)
Thanks & Regards,
- Comply with all corporate policies and procedures.
- Maintaining Emergency Medical Technician certification as required by the State of Texas Department of Human Resources. (Must have state cert, not only nationals)
- Maintaining a current CPR card.
- Maintaining current valid Driver’s License
- Maintaining assigned ambulance in a state of constant cleanliness and readiness to respond to calls.
- Appropriately and safely respond to calls when dispatched.
- Rendering appropriate medical care, within the scope of practice of an Emergency Medical Technician (Basic, Intermediate, Paramedic), under the guidance of established medical protocols and standing order.
- Perform any other tasks required to get the job done. Expect to work at MINIMUM 8-14 hour day shifts, your daily schedule is subject to change.
Recruiting solutions for the digital world
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com