High School Diploma (or GED-) required
· 1 year previous customer service experience- preferred
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite – Word and Excel- required
· Demonstrated experience in using dual monitors, multiple applications and phones simultaneously.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
· Excellent time management and organizational skills.
· Accurate keyboard skills and proven ability to enter data at a required speed
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com