Hiring process: Online Assessment + phone interview
Onboarding process: Paperwork + BGC+ DT
• Flexible schedule which can range between 9am – 9pm EST
• Possibility of cross training to other clients with additional hours and opportunity will be available
• Hardwired Internet Connection & High Speed Internet required (10upload/10download recommended)
• Quiet workspace without distractions, noise barriers/filters if necessary
• Adherence to attendance. PTO should be scheduled in advanced as often as possible. Tardiness is not acceptable.
• Understanding of call center operations
• Schedules follow a bid process, Typically done quarterly based on performance and business need
• Training can range anywhere from 1-4 weeks in classroom(online) depending on what is being trained
• There will also be a nesting period in which it is considered on the job training – this is where you will learn most call handling skills
• Call Handling Quality processes are 90 day TPI period in which it is understood these are training performance metrics
Thanks & Regards
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com