Role: Oracle Finance Functional Consultant
Location: Cleveland OH
Interview Mode: Webx
-Finance Functional (Oracle Projects -Project manufacturing, project accounting)
-8 years Oracle Applications R12 Functional experience in Oracle projects experience (Project manufacturing, project accounting, billing & Costing) in P2P and O2C process
- Would be responsible for liaising with Business & IT teams for Functional specifications, data conversion, requirement gathering.
- Solution design, Execute SIT, UAT testing & Training of Business and Core Users
- Excellent domain knowledge and experience in MFG & Engineering Industry
- Functional design, Data migration, Field mapping, Integration touch points and Oracle APIs knowledge, table & Columns structure with sql/plsql knowledge - Should have good communication skills to interact and collaborate with client
- Independent and Confident, Should be able to perform the require analysis independently and provide solutions
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com