Role: SAP Hybris Consultant
Location: Jupiter, FL
Duration: Fulltime (H1 transfer can be considered)
Interview Mode: Webx
• Strong technical knowledge and experience in SAP Hybris Core/Commerce (version 6.2 and above), Commerce B2B domain knowledge
o WCMS, data modeling, impex, flexible search query, hot folder, Apache Solr, Cronjob, interceptor, Cart and Checkout functionality, Add-on knowledge, Catalog management, classification system, session management, Scripting, Datahub module.
• SAP Hybris considering integration with SAP ECC 6.0 EHP 5.0 and 3rd party systems including cloud
• Use visual aids such as wireframes and UI flow charts, to plan and present user interface designs.
• Modern application programming languages, such as Java, Hybris(optional).
• Minimum 2-3 full life cycle implementations (prior experience defining/implementing solutions across multiple legal entities in a highly complex systems and project environment) including hands-on design and configuration
• Experience in Support engagements which includes defect resolution, Incident & release management in a multi-vendor and multi-geography environment for integrating SAP Hybris & 3rd party applications
• Ability to analyze key business drivers, then translate the findings into insights and actions, and their implications in the overall business
• Demonstrates strong knowledge and application of testing strategies, methodologies and has been responsible for executing unit, integration and user acceptance testing
• Strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills including the ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
• A team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to communicate clearly, ability to work both independently and as part of a team • Experience includes functional specs understanding, Technical specs preparation, developing, Testing and support
• Monitor KPIs, report any issues and recommend solutions for improvement
• Highly proficient using Microsoft products (SharePoint, Excel, Word, Outlook).
• Excellent communication and presentation skills demonstrated ability to work with clients to understand the key business drivers that impact client satisfaction
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com