QA Automation Engineer
1. Experience of working with Automation QA – developing framework using TOSCA , experience of working with Dev , Azure Dev-Ops
3. Experience of working in assessing the project scope , Test Estimation , Test Plan & Strategy preparation
4. Good Communication is Must as it requires direct client interaction
5. Retail knowledge is Preferred
6. Excellent communication
7. Nice to have Performance testing experience
8. Nice to have E-commerce experience
9. Good Stakeholder management
10. Should be able to lead the entire QA team
11. Good knowledge in Testing Life Cycle model & with proven exposure in Agile methodologies.
12. Profile should be able to understand the business need & be able to convert that into test artifacts
13. Reporting of the test progress like test case & execution development along with the defect reporting
14. Change & Version controlling management
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com