Job Title – Healthcare Call Center Agent
Contract Type: W2
Pay Rate: $15/hr on W2
Mode of interview: Online test
Location: Phoenix, AZ (Covid – 19 remote)
Daily responsibilities will include:
· Answering a high number of inbound customer service calls, in an upbeat and positive manner
· Utilizing effective communication and problem-solving skills to handle all customer inquiries – we believe in a one-call resolution!
· Successfully using and navigating systems on the computer to look up account information
· Adhering to all attendance and punctuality guidelines
· Providing world-class customer service at all times!
· Competitive hourly wage of $15/hour!
· Get paid on every Friday
· Starts on 2/1/2021
· The laptop will be provided by the company
· All training is paid!
· Work from home position until Covid-19 subsides.
· 1+ year(s) of customer service experience
· Previous call center experience preferred
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills is required
· High school diploma or GED required
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com