Role: Payroll Team Lead
Duration: 8+ Months
Interview Mode: Telephonic/Webx
100% Work from Home Requirements(Till COVID):
Team Leader – Payroll Operation
Preferably 5 to 7 years of experience in payroll processing role with exposure to HR process. Certification in payroll is desirable.
Graduate or Post Graduate
Purpose of role
Responsible for transition of Payroll process, document, classify the scope of work and lead the Payroll team
Areas of responsibility
• Proficient with Oracle / PeopleSoft Payroll and ADP applications
• Accurately coordinate, administer and process weekly and bi-weekly payroll activities, including time and labor entry, processing of tax documents and ensuring compliance.
• End to end payroll knowledge (Time & admin, reconciliations, tax, garnishments, reporting, off cycle payments)
• Proficiency in understanding legislation related to payroll and potential changes
• Conduct payroll audits and resolve discrepancies
• Perform PeopleSoft testing for tax updates, year-end testing and new projects Interact with customers (internal / external) to meet process deliverables
• Produce and update process documentation to ensure operational controls are adhered to (SOX Compliance)
• Reconciliation of payroll reports, handling exceptions arising from customers and leading the pay-period end close process, operational reports and handling exceptions arising from customers and supplier
• Create status reports for customers (internal/external)
• In future, will be the SME for Payroll team members and provide floor support
• Achieve process SLAs / metrics – productivity and quality targets within the established timelines
• Continuously improve the process with the concepts of standardization, process redesign and automation
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com