A jobholder in this role will have key accountabilities for the day-to-day delivery of defined Customer SLAs and would require having acceptable productivity levels for the business. The Team leader would be responsible for all operational issues and ensure that all committed deliverables and services are rendered on schedule and at the defined quality levels
- Lead a team responsible for Mortgage Loan Origination Processing
- Deliver on day-to-day process targets in meeting Customer SLAs.
- Interact with client operation Managers on a regular basis
- Quality Auditing and report out quality measures for the process
- Be the first point of contact for the team for resolution on any process queries and flag key risks to business if any issues
- Monitor and address performance issues
- Organize the day to day work allocation for the Team
- Make all necessary day to day decisions which affect the Team and the work processed by the Team
- Ensure Compliance and controllership
- Follow the governance mechanism established with the client
- Keep track of all customer feedback/ process issues. Drive actions towards delivery excellence
- Resource Planning, Recruitment and Work Allocation
- Total of 5-6 years of experience in Mortgage processing with a minimum of 1 year supervisory or Team management experience
- Experience on US Mortgage Originations
- Must be detailed oriented, organized and work efficiently under pressure.
- Exceptional customer experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent communication skills -- both oral and written
- Very good analytical skills
- Ability to manage people, set expectations and review progress
- Work allocation and progress measurement and reporting
- Communicate with customer stakeholders on day to day operational items
- Displays inclination to make specific changes in work methods or systems to improve performance beyond agreed standards
- Excellent MS office skills- MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint Presentations.
Thanks & Regards,
Recruiting solutions for the digital world
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com