Role: Loan Processor
Location: Richardson, TX (Can be remote)
Duration: 8+ Months
Interview Mode: Telephonic/Webx
Shifts: After noon shift OR Night Shift
- Responsible for performing a variety of loan documentation duties on moderately complex loans, using comprehensive knowledge of policies and procedures for loan products.
- Functions include: processing; closing and compliance for loan products; interpreting policies while analyzing applicant, property and documentation; ordering all required verifications, documentation and subsequent follow ups.
- 6+ months of experience in one or a combination of the following: customer service, loan administration, collections, or sales environment demonstrated through work or military experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to be flexible with changing guidance.
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com