· Individuals in this role are responsible for data capture, data validation and updating relevant applications as per the defined process in addition to meeting TAT and maintaining accuracy in day-to-day transaction processing in client/internal applications process flows.
· Administering new enrollment applications, terminations and changes to member records.
· Processing electronic enrollment discrepancy and notifying groups when enrollment files are not correct
· Reviewing system error reports and making corrections as necessary
· Track daily productivity
· Notifying members of physician changes and terminations.
Thanks & Regards,
- All training is paid
- Remote position
- The laptop will be provided by the company
- Get paid on every Friday
- Competitive pay rate of $13/hr on W2
- Simple and easy interview process
- The feedback will be shared within 24 hours of the interview.
Recruiting solutions for the digital world
Desk # 415-960-3175
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com