Job Title: Administrative Assistance (Remote)
Location: Remote / Work from Home
Under supervision, this position is responsible for assisting the Customer Service department with inbound calling only when necessary, completing outbound calling for Enrollment related routes, handling miscellaneous correspondence and faxed documents, route management for various clients, Provider Portal verification, and various Ancillary tasks. Performs both on demand and pro-active services for the clients, members, providers, and departments serviced by TMG Health. Receives, researches, resolves and documents member, provider, client and department inquiries while ensuring compliance with state and federal laws. Maintains effective relationships with external and internal customers.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- PC proficiency to include Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Ability to work scheduled hours. Overtime may be required including evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- At least some Customer Service/Call Center experience
- Knowledge of Facets routing, Facets note documentation and TMG Health's systems
- Clear and concise and verbal and written communications skills
- Organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Experience working independently and meeting defined goals
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com