Job Title: Director - Information Systems Operations
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Duration- Direct hire full time
The Director, Information systems operations promotes and leads a professional and integrated corporate approach to information systems management and related technology. Responsible for the overall strategy, planning, directing, organization and execution in all areas of information systems operations.
Detailed Job Responsibilities
- Direct and evaluate the operations of information systems and software.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for IT systems development and operations.
- Lead team members to design, operate, and administer software, networks, and information systems.
- Ensuring the maintenance of current projects and technology systems.
- Direct team members to design, develop, and administer Company’s online platforms (mobile app, social media, and website).
- Collaborate with other business departments, integrate multiple resources to implement Software Systems
- Sustain information systems result by defining, delivering, and supporting information systems; auditing the application of systems.
- Enhance information systems result by identifying information systems technology opportunities and developing application strategies.
- Proposing strategic solutions and recommending new systems and software.
- Manage all information systems policies and documentation by planning and implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Participate in planning and designing appropriate technologies to meet the evolving needs of the business.
- Ensures the reliable operation of the company's global information systems.
- Make a budget plan and control the expenditures of the project.
- Maintain team staffs by recruiting, orienting, and training employees; evaluate the performance of team members.
- Manages our IT vendors and consultants.
- Negotiates and contracts with consultants, technical personnel, and vendors for services and products.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or business administration.
- 5-year of experience in systems analysis, design and deliver online and software systems
- Outstanding supervisory skills.
- Ability to bring innovative concepts.
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com