Role: Operations Manager With Clinical Trial Exp.
Location: Farmington Hills, MI-100% Remote till COVID
Interview Mode: Webx
- Education: BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Overall experience of 6+ years with credible experience in managing clinical study operations (Recruitment, coordination and support)
- Knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements; i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- Proficiency with G Suite and Salesforce
- Deliver on financial goals for the project
- Prepare and report process performance metrics to stakeholders.
- Participate in management discussions (Governance discussion, Management forums with customer).
- Identify key cost drivers and ensure they are optimized
- Pro-actively identify opportunities for additional business with customer.
- Identify opportunities for growth & deliver on growth commitments (number of people).
- Anticipate & plan for new business & get involved in hiring.
- Share value addition and best practices across teams.
- Adopt best practices from other processes/ verticals
Customer Relationship Management:
- Manage customer relationships through regular communication with clients through weekly/ monthly reviews
- Discuss operational issues and Critical to Quality (CTQ) delivery issues with the customer
- Attend customer calls and meetings, pro-actively flag issues and prevent surprises
- Manage and resolve escalations and issues raised by customers
- Analyze customer feedback at desired intervals and initiate ways to improve the score
Process Improvements and Adherence:
- Ensure compliance to the set standards in order to adhere to quality and compliance norms
- Initiate and deliver on process improvement projects to improve process efficiencies
Project Control, Management and Review / Program delivery:
- Drive team to achieve process SLAs / metrics – productivity and quality targets
- Ensure proper documentation and knowledge transfer as per project plan and schedule
- Ensure resource utilization and scheduling of end to end work
- Plan for resources based on volume projection
- Provide guidance and mentorship to team
- Drive knowledge management and continuous up skilling of the team
- Conduct performance appraisals for team members
- Manage attrition through skip level meetings, planning interventions, engagement calendars
- Identify training needs for direct reports and ensure domain/developmental trainings needs are met
- Participate in organizational initiatives such as recruitment drives, training programs
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com