You can reach me @ 415 960 3175 for additional information.
Please feel free to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title – Mortgage Loan Processor
Job Location – Dallas, TX (will be based in office once COVID-19 restrictions are lifted up)
Salary: $44K - $54K PA+ Full time benefits
Position type: Full time perm
Job description :
· The Mortgage Loan Processor will be responsible for performing a variety of loan documentation duties on complex loan packages and ensure compliance with policies and procedures for loan products.
· Candidates must possess a strong sense of urgency with an ability to work in a team environment, maintaining excellent organizational, communication, and PC skills.
· This opportunity requires an individual with drive, determination, sense of urgency, and a self-disciplined approach to achieving results. An individual who has the ability to work on varied activities in a fast-pace, deadline driven environment while adhering to quality standards and will thrive in this position.
· Provide an exceptional customer experience throughout the loan process through constant communication and follow-up.
· Processor will communicate directly with Borrowers, Underwriters, Closers, and our Clients’ sales team
· Maintains relationship with internal teams and 3rd party vendors
· Responsible for processing mortgage loans from set-up to closing by verifying, compiling and entering borrower information to loan processing system.
· Obtain, Verify and analyze loan documentation including credit, income, appraisal and title.
· Work closely with borrowers to ensure smooth process and complete transparency through loan closing.
· Prepare mortgage loan file by reviewing loan application: clarifying or obtaining additional information.
· Confirms mortgage loan application information by mailing verification forms; contacting verification sources.
· Identifies mortgage loan application and documentation problems by highlighting deficiencies; notifying mortgage loan underwriter and mortgage loan officer.
· Maintains customer confidence by keeping mortgage loan information confidential.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.
· Ability to manage a pipeline size of 40 or greater
· 2 years current experience in the Retail mortgage processing industry.
· Must be able to close 15-18 loans a month as a minimum requirement.
· Demonstrate high volume productivity
· Must be detailed oriented, organized and work efficiently under pressure.
· Strong people skills and must enjoy working with customers.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Thanks & Regards,
Recruiting solutions for the digital world
Desk # 415-960-3175
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com