Role: Medicare Call Center Agent
Location: Phoenix, AZ 85021
Duration: 8+ Months
Pay rate : $15/hr on W2
Interview Mode: Telephonic/Skype-Webx
The purpose of this document is to clarify the scope of work as well as provide a resource document for questions candidates may have for the Medicare role.
Scope of Work:
- Candidate will responsible for answering inbound member calls (English speaking) for Medicare markets.
- Typical calls that we see in Medicare entail; Member Billing and Payment Inquires, PCP Changes, Advising Members of Benefits, Medical/Pharmacy Authorizations and Claims
- Agents will be trained in accordance with the below training and nesting timelines;
- 5 weeks of process training will be provided with 2 weeks of nesting
- Successful completion of training will entail passing both a Mid-term and Final exam
- Following the nesting period, candidate will be subject to call metrics, such as; Quality, Average Handle Time, and Adherence
- Training Schedule will be between 8am – 4:30pm M - F
- Attendance expectation for training is 100%
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com