Role: Team Lead Call Center
Location: Phoenix, AZ-100% Remote till COVID
Duration: 11+ Months
Interview Mode: Webx
Hiring process: WebX/Phone Interview
Onboarding process: Paperwork + BGC+ DT
Note: Virtual Work(100% Remote), Laptop Will Be Provided By Company For Work.
The position is 24/7 we’d like the TL to have open availability. As a reminder, this person must have client facing experience.
Team Lead - Rider Support
Team Lead is a senior level specialist who is responsible for both executing and reporting upon their core team’s work order. They are subject matter experts with a thorough understanding of team specific tools, workflows, and policies, and act as the interface between management and the operators.
Experience / Skills
Role & Responsibilities
- 7+ years of overall experience in a client service environment
- 4+ years of experience in team leading / people management
- High school graduate or equivalent experience
- Strong problem-solving skills and excellent attention to detail
- Technological savviness - able to quickly understand related products which are technical in nature
- Should possess good analytical and research skills, and be able to think beyond the norm
- Ability to effectively communicate with good verbal / written communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable to the changing business and customer requirements with ability to maintain high standards of work in pressure situations
- Nice to have experience in Autonomous vehicle in a Customer service environment
- Leads the team of associates, answers team members’ questions and provides advice.
- Ensure the team meets all contractual SLA targets along with helping others to meet
- Answer customer queries (email /chat/call) - support associate who needs assistance
- Review and resolve customer escalations
- Monitor individual / team performance, identify improvement areas/ training needs for
team , implement action plans and track closure
- Train the new team members and work closely with them to instruct them on company policies and best practices for resolving customer queries
- Drive skill enhancement initiatives in the team through knowledge sharing, cross training and rotation
http://reqroute.catsone.com/careers/index.php (Click to see MOST Current Openings)
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com