Role: Hadoop Principal Data Architect
Location: St. Louis, MO -100% Remote(Till COVID)
Duration: 12+ Months
Interview Mode: Webx
• Design and implement Hadoop based Overall architecture of the Data Layer.
• Coordinate with client's Technical team for technology/architecture related aspects
• Act as a point of contact for any technology related questions for the project.
• Responsible for implementing the design and overall solution
• Responsible for reviewing design and all project related deliverables to ensure adherence to standards and best practices
• Responsible to ensure final application meets defined functional and non-functional requirements
• Manage change requests related to technology changes and design deviations
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com