Role: Business Analyst Healthcare Claims Domain
Location: Washington, DC-100% Remote(Till COVID)
Duration: 12+ Months
Interview Mode: Webx
Rate: $35/hr on W2
Need strong business analyst with 8+ healthcare claims domain experience.
• Demonstrate exceptional requirement-gathering skills, leveraging clear direction from engagement management – Support requirement gathering sessions
Organize and sequence requirements into a user requirements
Write well-formed, validated requirements and manage changes
Use appropriate tools to record, track and manage requirements
• Review and analyze relevant documentation to ensure the understanding of an application and capabilities
• Utilize appropriate business modeling techniques to represent and graphically depict various activities, processes and data.
• Demonstrate excellence in delivery of all solutions/recommendations, including supporting artifacts, on time and with high quality
• Develop high-quality deliverables Display strong listening and communication skills when interacting with client and team Assist in creating client and/ or practice related materials
• Experience on Services (Web Services, APIs, IIB etc..)
• Experienced with SAFe Agile, at least Agile Scrum experience
• Knowledge or Experience on HL7/FHIR standards
• Data analysis or data mapping experience
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com