Role: Big Data Architect
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Interview Mode: Skype/Telephonic
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science; Master’s degree is required.
Deep understanding of distributed systems
7+ years designing and developing big data analytics solutions
at significant scale, including
- Large Scale distributed computing and Big Data systems, such as MapReduce, Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Impala, Stream processing technologies, such as Spark Streaming, Storm, Kinesis.
- Massively parallel SQL engines/databases and column-oriented databases, such as Redshift, Impala, Drill, Presto, or Vertica
- NOSQL data stores such as MongoDB, Cassandra
- Data modeling of relational and dimensional databases
- Performance measurement and tuning
- Programming languages including Python, Scala, Java
Understanding of cloud and distributed systems principles, including load balancing, networks, scaling, and in-memory vs disk
Experience with IaaS and PaaS providers such as AWS and Azure; container and orchestration technologies
Experience with automated testing frameworks
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com