Role: Financial Assistant (
Location: 7100 Regency Sq Bld Houston, TX 77036
Duration: 6-8+ Months
Interview Mode: Skype/Telephonic
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma/GED with at least 3 years’ experience in an accounting or finance role)
• Minimum 1-year work experience
• Strong oral and written communication skills (Spanish, English, Portuguese desirable).
• Knowledge of different ERP desirable.
• Ability to resolve multiple issues across supply chain process.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Quality focused to manage standard models, as well as outliers for unique/required variation.
• Controllership and compliance mindset (transactional and process integrity).
• Excellent time management, prioritization skills.
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com