Role: Trainer (Medicaid Services)
Location: Springfield, IL
Duration: 11+ Months
Interview Mode: Skype/Telephonic
- Identify and assess the training needs of the organization through job analysis, career paths and consultation with leaders.
- Develop a training strategy based on as-is assessments conducted across multiple agencies that provide Medicaid services and use the MMIS platform.
- Develop individualized and group training programs that address specific business needs.
- Develop training manuals that target tangible results.
- Develop monitoring systems to ensure that all trainees are adhering to the training methodologies.
- Implement effective and purposeful training methods.
- Evaluate organizational performance to ensure that training is meeting business needs and improving performance.
- Assess participants’ skills, performance and productivity to identify areas of improvement.
- Drive State of Illinois values and philosophy through all training and development activities.
- Effectively communicate with team members, trainers and management.
- Create a curriculum to facilitate strategic training based on the State’s goals.
- Manage and direct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions, and large lectures.
- Keep abreast of training trends, developments and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in: Business, Healthcare, Human Resources or a related field (essential).
- Candidate must have a minimum 5 years’ experience developing training materials, ideally in a corporate or government environment. (essential)
- Candidate must have a minimum 2 years’ experience leading a training development effort. (essential)
- Candidate has experience developing outreach informational/instructional materials, ideally in a corporate or government environment.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Superb track record in developing and executing successful training programs.
- Critical thinker with innovative problem-solving skills (essential)
- Highly computer literate with proficiency in MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Familiar with traditional and modern training processes.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strategic and creative mindset.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong Medicaid experience
- Two years’ experience in Provider Enrollment
- CMS cloud-based systems implementation experience
- User Acceptance Testing experience
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com