Job Title: Agile Coach
Location: New York & New Jersey
Type of employment: Contract
Agile Coach Role & Responsibility:
· Facilitator: Facilitate the team with the knowledge so that team can start the project.
· Trainer: Provide training to the team on the agile process; training will continue all the time during the project execution and continuous improvement on velocity, quality, processes etc.
· Make the winning strategy according as per the ground conditions
· Help in preparing the overall planning of the project that means he will work as a consultant. He will provide various ideas, suggestions, strategies.
· Make sure that team is following agile processes in each sprint at user story level as per the Definition of Done (DoD); However this is the responsibility of the Process Check Master but if project does not have a role of process check master, this activity should be handled by the agile coach.
· Help team to answer all the questions on the agile process during the project execution; that means agile coach need to be on the ground so that he can answer the questions immediately.
· Identify project risks and raise them proactively
· Mentor: Focusing on people and Continuous Improvement all the time; provide team a platform for improvement not only during the retro but all the time. Create a safe environment for healthy conflict and meaningful collaboration.
· Identify process issues and improve them
· Help product owner to write user stories
· Help team on the estimating of the user stories and prepare them for the same
· Provide capacity calculator template for the team
· Provide the common tasking codes for the team for better tracking on technical front
· Help scrum master to plan meetings like
• daily scrum,
• Review & Retrospective
Thanks & Regards,
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com