Role: SFCC Architect
Location: 6500 14 Mile Road, Warren, MI – 48092
Duration: 12+ Months
Must Have Skills: Digital Commerce SFCC Experience, SFCC Solution Architecture Experience, SFCC Platform and Technology knowledge, DevOps, Develop technology and architecture roadmap and Communicate to leadership team
Agile, Hands-on any Object Oriented programing language, Digital Commerce Operation Experience, Problem Management Experience_
Job Roles / Responsibilities:
- Analyze business requirements and functional specifications into SFCC technical architecture.
- Experience in working with offshore teams
- Providing technical platform expertise and Perform architecture design review.
- Provide directions to platform engineers and developers and manage architectural risks, solutioning at enterprise level
- Develops conceptual and logical architecture designs.
- Hands-on with code reviews, ability to fix issues and code as needed
- Resolve technical problems related to SFCC applications and related integration and for the entire eco system
- Aptitude to pick up new concepts and technology rapidly; ability to explain it to both business & IT stakeholders.
- Leads architecture strategy & planning for large programs - and provides guidance to technical staff across multiple projects.
- Ensure alignment of the high level architecture with the existing client need and business logic / review design prepared by team members
- Ensure technical integrate ability, requirements compliance of the solution, especially in case of a multi group / multi-vendor program.
- Builds and defines the application standards.
- Identify opportunities for efficiency improvements (like automation), risk reduction in the transformation process.
- Expertise in enterprise commerce architecture with Salesforce stack.
- Experience working on system integrations (particularly third-party and other Salesforce systems such as SFMC, OMS, search and payment gateways etc. )
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com