Role: UAT MMIS Exp
Address: Springfield, IL
Duration: 9+ Months
Interview Mode: Skype/Telephonic
• MMIS, Medicaid policy or program experience .
• End-to-end testing experience ( Minimum 3 Years).
• End user training experience ( Minimum 3 Years).
• Test plan/test script development and execution experience ( Minimum 3 Years).
• Familiar with Claims, Managed Care and Operations Management program areas.
• Previous experience with MMIS upgrades/implementation.
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com