Thanks & Regards,
- Good Communication skills Expertise in Web Methods 9+ versions with major components including IS, Broker/UM, MWS
- Good knowledge on implementing integrations using EAI, SOA (SOAP and REST protocols), Publish-Subscribe model
- Participate in requirement gathering workshops and lead integration discussions bringing all application sides to agreement on solution design or approaches best suited for integration.
- Convert the requirements to Functional and Technical designs, Design reviews Support E2E and UAT, Remediation of defects, support cut-over activities, creation of go-live plan
- Ability to communicate and co-ordinate with different teams onsite and offshore, end application teams and other vendors As ES has plans of upgrading,
- Working with Universal Messaging Knowledge/ experience working with 10.x version
- Working knowledge in utilities domain Exposure working with any other integration platform
- Prior experience on upgrade projects Prior experience on integration with cloud based applications
Assistant Delivery Manager | ReqRoute,Inc
Desk : 415 691 4705
DISCLAIMER: The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer or if you want to be REMOVED please reply with REMOVE in the Subject line of this email.
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com