Contact Center Agents
Location: Mesa , AZ
6 Months Long Contract
Support corporate performance and quality objectives in a high-volume Call Center.
Responsible for inbound phone inquiries primarily dealing with either:
- Member benefits and eligibility related to the HMO, EPO/PPO, Medicare and Medicaid, CHP and
- Resolve issues with respect to benefits and eligibility by researching documentation, system information or gaining knowledge from other employees, management or departments.
- Interact with customers, document call specifics and demonstrate quality program behaviors to create an outstanding relationship with each caller.
- Work with outside vendors as needed to answer questions or resolve issues.
- Respond to member correspondence/email in writing utilizing an existing system to effectively respond to members.
- Conduct orientation to new members by providing an overview of the Information and pertaining administrative policy.
- Demonstrate awareness, motivation, and technical skills to assist in the development and growth of the customer service teams and help to identify process improvements.
- Assist in department/company projects, as needed, i.e. Provide feedback about the customer’s experience.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Must have a minimum 1 year experience in a high-volume inbound Call Center environment with strong customer service skills. Health insurance experience is a must (Medicare/Medicaid).
- Must be computer literate and able to multi-task – i.e. document call experience while using the Quality Program.
- Typing 35/wpm required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to meet attendance, performance and adherence requirements in a high-volume inbound Call Center.
- Must be able to adhere to flexible work schedule.
- Customer Focus/Communication
Thanks & Regards,
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com