Role: Mortgage Loan Consultant
Location: Earth City, MO/ Henderson, NV/ Irving, TX
Interview Mode: Telephonic/Skype
A jobholder in this role is expected to support the mortgage portfolio, expand our licensing footprint and retaining and growing existing clients.
- Supporting existing relationships within the Mortgage portfolio.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations. Accomplishes team mission by completing related results as needed
- Come in with existing licesnes and help expand those licenses where we don’t have them today across originations, servicing and collections.
- Mortgage Licenses
- Knowledge of Mortgage Platforms prevalent in the market
- Experience in the business of lending money for real estate or mortgages.
- Excellent customer service & people management skills
- Experience on US regulations (Preferred)
- Certification on US Mortgage or Lending domain desirable (any institute)
- Follow the governance mechanism established with the client
- Help develop technology advancements and process improvements
- Keep track of all customer feedback/ process issues. Drive actions towards delivery excellence
- Resource Planning, Recruitment and Work Allocation
- Ensure that all committed deliverables and services are rendered on schedule and at the defined quality levels
- Prepare and send operational reports and information to client, management and stakeholders
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com