Role: Healthcare QA
Location: Springfield, IL
- Healthcare QA and analysis experience : 4+ yrs
- Experience with Medicaid Management Information Systems and state Medicaid programs
- Strong interpersonal, communication and conflict resolution skills with a focus on customer service
- Experience testing healthcare applications and reading programming preferably in COBOL, JAVA and .net
- Excellent working knowledge of the English language and ability to communicate in a business setting. This skill will be assessed in the interview process
- Experience with MS-Word and MS-Excel including complex formulas
- Knowledge of enrollment, Medicaid credentialing and re-credentialing processes, licensure requirements and regulations of various provider agencies and affiliates.
- Exceptional ability to organize, prioritize and communicate effectively while meeting deadlines and production goals and prefer experience with commonly-used knowledge of claims examination concepts, practices and rules, ICD-10 and CPT coding and network contracts.
- Ability to analyze IMPACT and document the business processes while assessing the integration with other areas.
Desk: 408 786 8030 ;Fax: 888-400-2698
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer or if you want to be REMOVED please reply with REMOVE in the Subject line of this email.
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com