Role: Healthcare QA
Location: Springfield, IL (Local Preferred)
Duration: 9+ Months
Interview Mode: Skype/Telephonic
Tax Term: W2/1099
Must have very good exp. in healthcare - someone who has worked on testing for Medicare or Medicaid system with good BA skills.
- Healthcare QA and analysis experience : 4+ yrs
- Experience with Medicaid Management Information Systems and state Medicaid programs
- Strong interpersonal, communication and conflict resolution skills with a focus on customer service
- Experience testing healthcare applications and reading programming preferably in COBOL, JAVA and .net
- Excellent working knowledge of the English language and ability to communicate in a business setting. This skill will be assessed in the interview process
- Experience with MS-Word and MS-Excel including complex formulas
- Knowledge of enrollment, Medicaid credentialing and re-credentialing processes, licensure requirements and regulations of various provider agencies and affiliates.
- Exceptional ability to organize, prioritize and communicate effectively while meeting deadlines and production goals and prefer experience with commonly-used knowledge of claims examination concepts, practices and rules, ICD-10 and CPT coding and network contracts.
- Ability to analyze IMPACT and document the business processes while assessing the integration with other areas.
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com