Title: UNICA Developer
Location : Cleveland, OH
Experience : 5+ Years
Need a Resource who has good experience in installing/configuration of Unica Campaign & Interact.
• Install, Configure and Develop IBM Unica Platform, Campaign, Interact, eMessage, Cognos reports and configuration with Unica.
• Configure Unica Campaign with Oracle system tables Oracle as user DB.
• Gather requirements from business analysts (or sometimes directly from business users or stake holders) and analyze for feasibility study.
• Work with data warehouse teams to continually integrate new data to support campaign requirements and look forward for new campaign opportunities
• Development of Marketing and Transactional campaigns using Marketing Software and creation of Email Templates using Watson Campaign Automation Tool with in the FPL.
• Invloved in creating Plan, Programs & tactic projects with API’s and Invloved in setting up the users and assigning the users global security roles
• Proficient in campaign methodology, configuration, developing & deploying the various IMS products: Platform, Campaign, Interact, Marketing Operations on different stacks with Application Servers and Databases with high availability environment.
• Design, build, highly complex and dynamic outbound campaigns to specifications within SLA timeframes
• Design, develop and execute complex target rules using watson Campaign and also take care of Admin related activities.
• Working with the automation scripts
• Expert in integrating the IBM Campaign with IMO and Efficient in using Data manipulation, Run and Optimization processes in IMO work flows
• Providing architectural design & maintain the IMS infrastructure servers including the application upgrade and the performance of the application
Thanks & Regards,
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com