.NET Lead Developer
Jeffersonville IN 47130
Long Term Contract
The required technical skills are
• Strong knowledge of the .NET Framework, C#, ASP.Net, MVC, LINQ, Visual Studio IDE and Version Control Systems (TFVC and GIT).
as HTML and CSS.
• Experience with ORM tools.
• Knowledge of relational database design and development using SQL Server, TSQL, and SSIS.
• Familiarity with SDLC and Agile development methodologies.
• Good analytical skills, business acumen and communication skills, written and verbal.
• Demonstrates a strong attention to detail; ability to maintain documentation and deliverables with excellent follow through skills.
The required personal skills are:
• A self-starter, proactive mindset and positive attitude.
• Genuine passion for learning and growth.
• Ability to interact with customers at any level and excellent communication skills.
• Comfortable working under tight deadlines and resource constraints.
• Experience in a changing and fast-paced organization while being comfortable with ambiguity.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Be able to work with group or individually.
Thanks & Regards,
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com