Role: Data Architect
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 11+ Months
Interview Mode: Telephonic/Skype
Resource should have experience of 7 to 10 Years.
Skill Set :
Strong RDBMS, Data Mart, and OLAP Cube skills. In depth knowledge on SQL Server Integration Services and SQL Server Analytics Services
* Excellent knowledge on RDBMS systems and data
* Excellent knowledge on Data Marts and OLAP Cubes
* In-depth knowledge on SQL Server Integration Services and SQL Server Analytics Services
* Java & BI Reporting tools (like Power BI) will be optional.
* Able to articulate ideas, vocally and in writing
* Excellent trouble shooting skills
* Strong analytical skills
* Excellent reporting skills
* Customer Interaction & Onsite experience will be added advantage.
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com