Please go through the requirement and let me know if you are interested.
Role: Claims Expert
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Duration: 6-8+ Months
Interview Mode: Face to Face
Billing Rate: $18/hr on w2
Required – Healthcare knowledge, claims exp, excel, CSR & detail oriented
PURPOSE: Processing basic payments and/or claim denials for group health which includes medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, HRA and disability benefits; demonstrating the highest levels of customer service, technical skills and professionalism to ensure mutually rewarding and continued provider relationships.
• Examining and entering basic claims for appropriateness of care and completeness of information in accordance with accepted coverage guidelines, ensuring all mandated government and state regulations are consistently met.
• Processing claims for multiple plans with automated and manual differences in benefits, as well as utilizing the system and written documentation to determine the appropriate payment for a specific benefit.
• Approving, pending, or denying payment according to the accepted coverage guidelines.
• Identifying and referring all claims with potential third party liability (i.e.,. subrogation, COB, MVA, stop loss claims, and potential stop loss files).
• Maintaining internal customer relations by interacting with staff regarding claims issues and research, ensuring accurate and complete claim information, contacting insured or other involved parties for additional or missing information, and updating information to claim file with regard to claims status, questions or claim payments.
• Examining and entering complex claims for appropriateness of care and completeness of information in accordance with accepted coverage guidelines, ensuring all mandated government and state regulations are consistently met.
• Processing complex claims for multiple plans with automated and manual differences in benefits, as well as utilizing the system and written documentation to determine the appropriate payment for a specific benefit.
• Troubleshooting all claims with potential third party liability, i.e. subrogation, COB, or MVA and stop loss claims and potential stop loss files.
•Approving, pending, or denying payment according to the accepted coverage guidelines.
•Assisting in training of new groups and new staff as needed; assisting the management team in problem resolution, planning and overseeing workflows; testing and preparing documentation and updating current documentation, as well as providing suggestions and recommendations to improve workflows and departmental efficiencies
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com)