Title: Video Analyst/Ops Manager
Location: San Jose, CA-100% Remote till COVID
Interview Mode: Webx
Start Date – 10/19
The ideal candidate will have the domain skills as the Video Analyst + management experience. Must have experience with hiring, firing, performance evaluation, coaching etc.
● Work on multiple workflows in nascent stages. Help transform these workflows into
mature and standardized workflows by helping team leads in documentation, i.e. SOPs,
partnering with multiple teams, supporting pilots, documenting results and improving these
w/fs over a period of time. If required, supporting transition of standardized workflows to other vendor partners
● Ability to refine and define product/process metrics. Building reporting metrics for new and
existing workflows. Added ability to analyze data and provide insights is a plus. Ability to create plx dashboards is a plus as well.
● Monitoring of Video-on-Demand assets and artwork, live videos using in-house tools and dashboards
● Schedule audit workflow: adjusting boundaries of events as content schedule shifts (events run long or short) and auditing the existing station schedule
● Check email notifications for requests and updates from internal teams and
● Address incoming escalations via emails or internal tools, such as buganizer, Skyvine etc.
● Monitor and maintain operations within the defined SLAs. Perform analysis on the data and share insights.
Minimum skills required:
● Preferred- Minimum BA/BS degree with a strong academic record
● Minimum 1 year of work experience in video operations, live TV operations
● Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
● Strong knowledge of and interest in live US TV industry (preferred). Strong grasp of written & spoken English language, ability to articulate network and video issues
● Quick learner: able to quickly absorb complex product and procedural information and seamlessly adapt to rapid changes in the product, process and workflow
● Analytical and proactive mindset: be able to quickly understand, analyze and make recommendations for improvement for internal processes
● Comfortable with ambiguity: in cases not covered by documented workflows/instructions, ability to make appropriate decisions
● Highly responsive and productive under time pressure: able to consistently deal with high volumes and prioritize work accordingly
● Solid experience with iPhone and Android
● Strong computer skills with experience with Chrome, Google Docs, and Google Apps
● Ability to perform basic troubleshooting and data gathering by asking relevant questions
● Can work independently or within a team. Can provide results within a given time frame
● Experience in dealing with internal/external customers. Maintain a high sense of urgency while staying cool under pressure
● Team-oriented, quick learner and adapt to changes. Must have the ability to pay attention to live streams for long-periods of time
● Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication. Able to communicate with External TV & Media partners comfortably using emails, phone calls etc.
● Provides prompt and efficient service to YTV end-customers and internal stakeholders, external TV& media partners
● Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues
● Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures
● Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed
● Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution and attendance
● Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com)