Please go through the requirement and let me know if you are interested.
Role: Video Service Management - Team Leader
Location: San Jose, CA
Interview Mode: Telephonic/Skype
- Minimum qualification - Graduate in any discipline
- Ability to handle, heavy data-related assignments. Ability to multitask based on priorities
- 4 to 6 yrs of work experience (for Team Leader) with BPS/ ITeS in a backend process with excellent command over data centric assignments
- Understanding of US TV Networks & sports
- Multiple stakeholder management; competitive/market intelligence; consulting skills; forecasting skills; good in analytical thinking, problem solving, feedback & coaching skills
- Strong communication skills - ability to work closely with stakeholders and communicate complex problems in a structured and clear manner
- Proven track record of exceptional performance and high productivity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Should have great networking and rapport building skills. Should be able to communicate effectively with senior management executives
- High degree of problem-solving and analytical skills with strong attention to detail required
- Detail oriented to ensure accurate issue tracking and reporting
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and competing priorities effectively under pressure and short time lines
- Capable of assuming the role of an "expert" for assigned projects
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer or if you want to be REMOVED please reply with REMOVE in the Subject line of this email
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law (www.reqroute.com
). We are committed to providing exceptional experience. To give feedback please email us at email@example.com.
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com)