Role: Japanese Analyst
Location: San Francisco, CA -100% Remote till COVID
Duration: 12+ Months
Interview Mode: Webx
Pay Rate: $23/hr on W2
Specialist, Safety Enforcement Operations [Japanese Speaking]
What You Do
● You demonstrate mastery of policies and workflows, acting as domain expert and point of contact for stakeholders and enforcement teams.
● You use your expertise to deliver analytical, operational or general support work on time and within company standards, including support to agents, quality and escalation teams.
● You use data to effectively resolve both routine and non-routine issues, and to help drive improvements to workflows, tooling, and global team efforts.
● You facilitate feedback loops between enforcement and policy teams.
● You perform RCA, quality audits and retros in Safety escalations.
● You support documentation initiatives, provide input for training materials and ensure trainers and QAs are equipped to deliver high-quality training and coaching on new policies and procedures.
● You monitor key performance indicators (KPIs), investigate and take action on related trends.
● You take part in user acceptance testing (UAT) for new tools and features
● Work with stakeholders across different teams to operationalize policy launches and updates. This includes:
○ Partnering with policy to translate policies into workflows that can scale effectively
○ Assess and address operational risks
○ Identify tooling and agent requirements
○ Create/update workflows and training documentation
○ Deliver training to vendors and internal partners
○ Monitor post-launch metrics
● Work in initiatives to increase operational effectiveness, consistency and quality.
● Investigate and resolve high-profile issues thoroughly, and turn around any incidents or negative trends in operational work.
How you work
● You’re forward thinking and solutions oriented
● You communicate concisely and clearly, collaborate well and build on the ideas of others.
● You propose new and improved ways to approach your work, display a growth mindset when facing challenges, and consistently develop new knowledge to improve performance in your role.
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com)