Please go through the requirement and let me know if you are interested.
Role: BA with Cash Management/ Money Movement, Retail Banking
Location: Newark, NJ
Interview Mode: Telephonic/Skype
Must have Skill: Cash management/ Money Movement, Retail banking.
- Wealth Management and Financial Advisory related project experience is needed.
- Hands on project experience with Cash, Retail banking, UX design and integration project experience for writing FRDs and supporting development team.
- Worked on defining money movement functionalities and systems e.g. ACH, ACATS, other payments/ contributions/ disbursements for a financial services institution.
- knowledge and experience in Wealth Performance Reporting, Portfolio Analysis, Performance Attribution will be helpful.
- Advanced knowledge of MS excel, Power point, MS word for documentation, analysis and presentation.
- Excellent communication, client stakeholder management, client collaboration, ability to be an individual contributor as well as work effectively as a team member.
- Ability to travel to client locations for projects (in state or within the USA at least).
- Lead business analysis, product management/ ownership, requirements planning, agile team member as lead business analyst, orchestrated product development and testing with broader development team.
DISCLAIMER: You were contacted by Reqroute, either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to one of our postings. We made the assumption that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market. If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer we contact you at a later date, please let us know by replying to this e-mail or to unsubscribe please use the link below.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law (www.reqroute.com
). We are committed to providing exceptional experience. To give feedback please email us at email@example.com.
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com)