I am Sr. Recruiter at Reqroute, Want to share an opportunity, open with our client, Please check the job description and let me know if you are interested and available. please response me back with your updated resume and your available time slot for the discussion.
Please connect with me at 408-300-9062 or email@example.com
Automation Architect (SDET)
Location : Riverwood, IL
Salary : 130k Plus $5,500 COLA
Experience: 8-10 Years
- Strong experience in establishing Automation capabilities and solution across the enterprise
- Test automation experience with Industry wide used open source tools (Cucumber/Serenity with Java/Protractor/Selenium/UFT/Spring Batch/Junit)
- Experience in Web Services/ Microservices Test Automation (REST/SOAP with JSON/XML)
- Understanding of Test Data management in Dev/Test/Release environments
- Familiarity with development build and deployment environment (e.g. GitHub, Jenkin, Sonarcube).
- Consult and implement right-fit test automation approach
- Consult on Agile testing and test automation (accelerators, tools and partner's products);
- Work closely with business in identifying solution requirements and key case-studies/scenarios for the future solution
- Lead the Quality Engineering COE and establish the best practices for enterprise adoption
- Participate in development of proposals closely with the Enterprise Architecture team for implementation and design of the solution, presentation of the proposed solution to a customer, participation in meetings with customer representatives
- Maintain a strong understanding of industry trends and best practices, including emerging ones such as cloud, mobile, big data and IoT testing
- Act as a coach or/and advisor for QA Automation leads
- Work with Value Stream (SAFE Agile) and ART’s reviewing the solutions
Cell : 408 300 9062
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com