I am Sr. Recruiter at Reqroute, Want to share an opportunity, open with our client, Please check the job description and let me know if you are interested and available. please response me back with your updated resume and your available time slot for the discussion.
Please connect with me at 408-300-9062 or email@example.com
||Job Title: MES Technical Consultant - Rockwell FTPS
Job Location: Daytona, FL
Job Type: Fulltime/C2H
1. Knowledge of Rockwell FTPS MES System.
2. Knowledge of MES Integration with SAP and LIMS systems.
3. Exposure to System validation in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing industry.
4. Knowledge of Recipe Authoring.
1 Knowledge of Weighing & Dispensing processes, Electronic Batch Recording, Control Systems, etc.
2 Should have been part of and played active technical role in a large MES deployment program for Pharma Manufacturing site.
3 Good communication skills and client relationship skills
4 Knowledgeable in trouble-shooting interface or integration issues between various Manufacturing systems
5.Understands quality and regulatory standards maintained in pharma manufacturing Industry like S88, S95, GAMP, 21 CFR Part 11, etc.
1. Develop validation test cases and test execution
2. Interface testing between MES and SAP, LIMS.
3. Author and configure MES Master Recipes.
4. Test, validate and demonstrate Master Recipes.
5. Prepare Training material
6. Train site users/Business SMEs.
Cell : 408 300 9062
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com