eDiscovery Senior Analyst
Location: Irving, TX
Type of employment: Fulltime
Note: We are also open to look for profile from College Station (TX), Austin (TX), Portland (TX) location as well
JOB SUMMARY: eDiscovery Sr. Analyst works with electronic discovery applications in order to discover convert and export documents from the collected data source to prepare for loading into a document review platform. The primary responsibility of the team is to preserve data, discover, extract/process, filter and export documents from collected sources thereby reducing costs and accelerating discovery readiness.
- Responsible for preserving devices using forensic imaging applications
- Responsible for discovery processing of data using platforms such as Clearwell, Relativity, and Logickull, etc.
- Responsible for verifying case specific configuration and instructions
- Responsible for culling the processed data using reduction strategies such as de-duplication, searching, date range filtering, document type filtering as requested
- Responsible for converting data and creating load files for using eDiscovery applications such as Relativity, Clearwell, Summation and Concordance, etc.
- Perform in-depth QC of all work performed, adhering to our checklist formats and service levels for quality
- Understanding and ability to interact with Access and SQL database systems for further data manipulation, reporting and QC
- Understand how to craft search terms using BOOLEAN logic
- Write programs in a variety of computer languages, such as C++ and Java
- Maintain confidentiality of all information related to clients
- Maintain detailed data tracking on processed data for chain of custody reporting
- Troubleshooting and problem solving are key requirements
- May be required to work hours outside of the regular work schedule
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Education –Degree in Information/Technology or equivalent work experience
- Must have strong technical, software/application and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of forensic imaging applications such as Druva or Encase
- Knowledge of litigation software such as Clearwell, Relativity, Summation, or Concordance
- Knowledge or understanding of the electronic data discovery (EDD) and electronic stored information (ESI) processes is preferred
- Knowledge of computer languages, such as C++ and Java
- Strong communication, excellent follow-up skills, client confidentiality are Vital
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and technical aptitude are key for this role
- Previous experience in a legal and electronic discovery environment is preferred
- Be personable, articulate, knowledgeable, technical and professional
- Ability to learn skills and new technology quickly
- Flexibility in dealing with simultaneous projects
- Attention to detail
- Ability to convey information and ideas through written word and speech in ways that others will understand
- Ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences
- Ability to speak clearly so listeners understand the instructions
- Working knowledge of MS Windows, Windows Explorer and various document types including Outlook, Microsoft Office, Access etc.
- Ability to manipulate spreadsheets and tables a must
Senior Technical Recruiter
DISCLAIMER: The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer or if you want to be REMOVED please reply with REMOVE in the Subject line of this email.
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com