• Processing and adjudicating medical claims.
• Maintaining integrity of claims receipts in accordance with standard claims operating and adjudication procedures.
• Accurately resolving pending claims using state and federal regulations and specific health plan criteria.
• Working within turnaround times to meet client performance guarantees for claims processing.
• Meeting productivity and accuracy standards.
• Adhere to specified TAT as defined by the business
• 1+ year of claims processing experience in Managed Health Care/Insurance experience
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Strong typing skills with speed and accuracy
• Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook software knowledge
• Team-oriented while also able to pursue personal and
departmental production goals daily
• Ability to organize in a multi-demand and multi-priority environment
Must have High School Diploma or GED
If you bring willingness, flexibility and a desire to impress please apply now.
Resource Manager: Deepa
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com